Employment Position: Production Team
Insta Graphic Systems is seeking highly motivated and reliable individuals to join our team. We have positions available for Printers and Production Artists. We are willing to train individuals who want to learn a new trade, pay attention to detail and have a good attitude. You must be able to work as part of a team. Prior experience is required for the Production Artist and preferred but not necessary for the Printer. Printers will be required to stand for the entire shift and lift screens. Positions are Monday – Friday + overtime. Please come to our office to complete an application or send a resume from the Careers section of our website.Email resume & cover letter
Employment Position: Screen Technician
The Screen Technician performs duties which include screen stretching, stencil development, screen storage, screen washing, and screen repair.
• Receive and follow production schedule, product specification, and samples.
• Follows the determined types and amounts of materials to be mixed.
• Follows the determined and most economical cutting of mesh and most effective placement of stencils.
• Properly use and storage of all materials.
• Ensure proper operation of equipment, requesting maintenance when necessary.
• Keeps informed of new developments in stencil materials, fabrics and tensioning equipment, and recommend new materials for purchase.Email resume & cover letter
Employment Position: Production Artist
Prepares digital art files and layouts for graphics to be screen printed or digitally imaged, based on job requirements, customer specifications, and other related job information. Verifies that customer supplied art meets Insta art requirements, and adjusts art as needed, sending proofs for customer approval. Operates computer and other peripheral electronic equipment to complete job assignments. Assists Sales and Sales Support staff with various art specifications for quoting purposes.
• Determines layout of customer artwork, and engineers color separations for film or direct-to-screen imager based on job specifications and production requirements. Creates color separations with trapping, chokes, spreads, and backers as required.
• Prepares proofs of artwork for customer approval, showing necessary changes for print reproduction according to instructions of client or supervisor. Revises proofs with customer changes or corrections.
• Alters artwork to enlarge, reduce, or meet line weight requirements of various transfer products.
• Creates art files with cut path for digital transfer printing.
• Reviews production layouts and suggests improvements as needed.
• Reviews incoming artwork sent by customers via email and file transfer. Documents file info and distributes to Sales staff.
• Reviews and inspects work from other artists for accuracy and completeness.
• Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.
• MUST be very proficient in Adobe Illustrator.
• Proficiency with Mac OS and Adobe PDF.
• Adobe Photoshop experience, and knowledge of graphic design concepts preferred.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint a plus.
• Must have good color vision.
• Must be detail oriented, able to take direction and work and think independently.
• Positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple tasks.
• Ability to work with tight deadlines, and adjust to changes in job priorities.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to write emails to customers and fellow employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Email resume & cover letter