Add Dimension & Lift.
Our award winning High Density II is a plastisol-based
heat transfer that will literally lift your graphic out of
the realm of ordinary. This 3-dimensional heat transfer
will add considerable texture and loft to your graphic.
High Density II offers the same puffed effect as the
traditional screen printed method but without the hassle.
Application is simple, extra transfer can be shelved and
applied on an as needed basis and placement options
High Density II works best on cotton & cotton blends and
its exceptional opacity makes it a great heat transfer for
both light and dark colored garments. This product is
perfect for tone-on-tone designs, but can also be used
for multi-color graphics with up to six colors.
- Creates dimension within the graphic
- Great alternative to welding
- CPSIA Compliant for Phthalates & Lead
- Cotton & Cotton Blends
- Bamboo & Hemp
- Time: 6 – 8 seconds
- Temperature: 345° F / 160° C
- Pressure: 30-40 lbs.
- Peel Hot
- Pre-Heat Materials
Minimum Line Weights:
- Positive line weight: 1 pt.
- Negative line weight: 1 pt.
Minimum Line Weights w/ Embossment:
- Positive line weight: 6 pts.
- Negative line weight: 2 pts.
Heat Transfer Storage:
- Heat transfers should be stored in original packaging until ready for use
- Store away from direct heat, sunlight and high humidity.
- Shelf life: one year from date of shipment.