Ultraspan II HPF
The Industry’s Premium Stretchable Heat Transfer
Ultraspan II HPF is a super versatile multi-purpose stretchable heat transfer for synthetic fabrics. It has been specifically developed for stretchable materials like Spandex, Lycra & Neoprene and is made to stretch with the fabric without cracking or losing shape. Ultraspan II HPF utilizes a durable semi-transparent border which is nearly invisible once applied
to your substrate. Ultraspan II HPF is soft to the touch, delivers remarkable detail and can be printed with up to 10 spot Pantone® colors.
For Various Industries & Uses
Ultraspan II HPF allows you to add a decorative and functional element to active wear, swimsuits, wet-suits and other performance fabrics. Use it for large graphics, small logos, tag-less neck labels and so much more. Ultraspan II HPF is also a great branding tool for the medical & orthopedic industries, as it can be used as a method for private labeling items like molded neoprene, sports braces & soft good medical devices with corporate logos & names.
- Superior stretch capability
- Durable wash resistance
- Holds great detail
- Phthalate compliant
- Metallic & shimmer inks available
- Semi transparent hot peel carrier (HPF)
For Use On:
- Cotton & Cotton Blends
- Polyester & Polyester Blends
- Dri-Fit & Moisture Wicking
- Spandex & Lycra
- Bamboo & Hemp
- Time: 8 – 10 seconds
- Temperature: 325˚F – 340˚F / 163˚C – 171˚C
- Pressure: 30 – 40 lbs.
- Peel Hot
- Pre-heat materials
Minimum Line Weights:
- Positive line weight: 1 pt.
- • Negative line weight: 1 pt.
Heat Transfer Storage:
- Heat transfers should be stored in original packaging until ready for use.
- Store away from direct heat, sunlight and high humidity
- Shelf life: one year from date of shipment.