Not Just for T-Shirts Anymore.
Insta’s Model 204 Manual Swing-Away machine is a multi-purpose heat press, designed to apply heat transfers to thick substrates like plaques, glass, tiles & awards – in addition to standard garments. It uses a screw alignment system to increase the space between the upper & lower platens which allows you to transfer onto items that are up to 2.5” thick.
1. Adjustable Opening
The Model 204 uses a screw alignment system to increase the space between its upper and lower platens to reach a maximum opening of 3.75” wide – which means you can transfer onto items that are up to 2.5” thick.
2. Swing-Away Design
Its swing-away design makes the 204 an extremely user-friendly machine by giving you completely unobstructed access to the lower platen while you work. Loading garments and placing transfers is hassle-free.
3. Interchangeable Platens
The Model 204 uses a simple pin system which allows you to easily change out the lower platen and drop in smaller accessory platens for printing on pockets, sleeves, pant legs, back neck and much more. Interchangeable lower platens provide you with tremendous printing versatility, all in one machine.
4. Central Pressure Source
Its pressure source is strategically placed over the center of the upper platen and uses struts to drive that pressure out to all corners. The result is an even and heavy duty distribution of pressure that is unmatched by other heat presses in the market today.
5. Cast-In Heating Element
The tubular heating element is cast into the aluminum upper platen, heating the metal from within. The element is coiled throughout the upper platen to provide a reliable and even circulation of heat out to all corners.
6. Cast Aluminum Assembly
Machines made from cast metal are considered to be the highest quality and are strong enough to withstand heavy use without warping or bending. The 204 is extremely durable and, if cared for properly, can last up to 25 years.
- Made of cast aluminum for maximum durability.
- Swing-away upper platen.
- 3.75” maximum opening and can print items up to 2.5” thick.
- Pressure adjustment handle.
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & cycle counter.
- Protective heat shroud.
- Warranty – Lifetime warranty on the upper heating element, 1 year on parts & 90 days on labor.
- UL, CuL & CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant.
- Made in the USA.
- Depth: 28” (71.12 cm)
- Width: 38” (96.52 cm)
- Height: 24” (60.96 cm)
Power: 120 volt – 1750 Watts, 14.6 Amps
230 volt – 2200 Watts, 9.6 Amps
- Platen Size: 15”x20” standard (38.1 x 50.8 cm) Additional accessory platens available for purchase – 6”x6”, 6”x9”, 6”x15” & 10”x15”
- Shipping Weight: 135 lbs. (61.2 kilos)