What data do we collect?
We may collect the following information about you:
- • information (such as your name, IP address, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Site, or request any information;
- • communications you send to us, for example to report a support problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- • information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them;
- • details of your visits to the Site, the resources you access and any data you download; and employment details if you send us a CV, resumé or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general enquiry regarding employment opportunities with us.
You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services. Your data will be held with us for an extended period until either i) we deem it no longer necessary to hold your information in order to satisfy the aforementioned user objectives; or ii) a formal request for erasure is received.
How is the information used?
We will use the information you provide to:
- • identify visitors to the Site;
- • enable us to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- • audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- • verify financial transactions (where relevant);
- • improve the layout and/or content of our web pages and customize them for users;
- • carry out research on our users’ demographics; and
- • send you information we think you may find useful, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
With whom is the information shared?
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We may disclose personal information to any of its affiliates, or to its agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Site, for processing and fulfilling requests for information, providing support services, receiving and sending communications and analyzing data, or in other tasks, from time to time.
In the event that Insta Graphic Systems undergoes reorganization or is sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that reorganized entity or third party.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime, or to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of us, any of our affiliates, the Site or our visitors.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify users or passwords and do not store credit or debit card details.
- • identify who you are and to access your account information;
- • estimate our audience size and patterns;
- • ensure that you are not asked to register twice;
- • control how often visitors see similar online advertisements;
- • track preferences; and
- • to improve and update the Site.
Your acceptance of these terms