High Density HPF
Add Dimension & Lift.
Our award winning High Density II HPF is a plastisol-based
heat transfer that will literally lift your graphic out of the
realm of ordinary. This 3-dimensional heat transfer will add
considerable texture and loft to your graphic. High Density
II HPF offers the same puffed effect as the traditional screen
printed method but without the hassle. Application is simple,
extra transfer can be shelved and applied on an as needed
basis and placement options are endless.
High Density II HPF works best on cotton & cotton blends
and its exceptional opacity makes it a great heat transfer
for both light and dark colored garments. This product is
perfect for tone-on-tone designs, but can also be used for
multi-color graphics with up to six colors.
- Creates dimension within the graphic
- Great alternative to welding
- CPSIA Compliant for Phthalates & Lead
- Semi transparent hot peel carrier (HPF)
- Cotton & Cotton Blends
- Bamboo & Hemp
- Time: 6 – 8 seconds
- Temperature: 325° F / 160° C
- Pressure: 30-40 lbs.
- Peel Hot
- Pre-Heat Materials
Minimum Line Weights:
- Positive line weight: 1 pt.
- Negative line weight: 1 pt.
Minimum Line Weights w/ Embossment:
- Positive line weight: 6 pts.
- Negative line weight: 2 pts.
Heat Transfer Storage:
- Heat transfers should be stored in original packaging until ready for use
- Store away from direct heat, sunlight and high humidity.
- Shelf life: one year from date of shipment.