InstaGrip™ HPF is Insta’s extremely durable heat
transfer specifically formulated for industrial
laundering. It is the perfect embellishment
and labeling solution for Uniforms, Work
Wear, Medical and Sports Apparel. It is
designed to produce excellent quality and
vibrant color. InstaGrip™ HPF combines a low
temperature hot-peel heat transfer, with the
durability to withstand the rigors of repeated
home and industrial laundering. InstaGrip™
also has superior dye/bleed resistance,
making it ideal for hard to apply synthetic
This is a custom item. Please call or email to order:
- Durable Heavy-Duty Wash Resistance
- Passes AATCC Standard Industrial Laundering Test – 50 wash cycles
- Dye Blocker Available
- Holds Exceptional Detail
- Superior Stretch Capability
- Holds exceptional detail
- Non-Phthalate, CPSIA Compliant
- Semi transparent hot peel carrier (HPF)
- Cotton & Cotton Blends
- Polyester & Rayon
- Spandex & Lycra
- Uniforms and Work Wear
- Food Service
- Hospitality & Housekeeping
- Athletic Uniforms & Sports Wear
- Time: 8 – 10 seconds
- Temperature: 330˚ – 340˚F / 166˚-171˚C
- Pressure: 30-40 lbs.
- Peel Hot
Wash Test Guidelines:
- Industrial Wash Temperature: up to 160˚F / 71˚C
- Wash Time: I hour (single wash cycle)
- Dry Temperature Up to 140˚F / 60˚C
- Detergent: All Water Temperature Detergents
- Do Not Add Softeners or Bleach Agents
- Do Not Dry Clean
Minimum Line Weights:
- Positive line weight: 1 pt.
- Negative line weight: 1 pt.
Heat Transfer Storage:
- Heat transfers should be stored in original packaging until ready for use.
- Store away from direct heat, sunlight and high humidity.
- Shelf life: one year from date of shipment.