Great for Apparel and Beyond.
Our Superflex products are perfect for school and athletic logos, tagless labels, athletic names and numbers, decorative graphics, and branded logos for non-apparel related items. Their Its durability and incomparable opacity make these Superflex heat transfers perfect for printing athletic meshes, course and textured materials like pique polos, nylon sheel and twill. They are extremely versatile, with uses far beyond the apparel industry. Superflex HP is also a great solution for branding items in the home-goods industry, like vacuum bags, mattress covers, curtains and rugs.
When to Use Superflex HPF
- High volume production because of its short dwell time and hot peel capability
- Course and textured fabrics because of its ability to adhere to problem fabrics
- Household products like vacuum bags, mattress cover and curtains
- Polyester and cotton twill hats
- Adheres to difficult substrates
- Dye blocker available
- No Clear Border on Single Color Designs
- Fast and Easy Application
- CPSIA compliant / Non-Phthalate
- Berry Compliant
- Semi transparent hot peel carrier (HPF)
For user on Apparel and Industrial Substrates
- Cotton & Cotton Blends
- Polyester & Rayon
- Dri- Fit & Moisture Wicking
- Spandex & Lycra
- Athletic Mesh
- Bamboo & Hemp
- Nylon Shell
- Time: 6 – 10 seconds
- Temperature: 325° – 345° F / 163° – 174°C
- Pressure: 30-40 lbs.
- Peel Hot
- Pre-heat materials
Minimum Line Weights:
- Positive line weight: 1pt.
- Negative line weight: 1pt.
Heat Transfer Storage:
- Heat transfers should be stored in original packaging until ready for use.
- Store away from direct heat, sunlight and high humidity.
- Shelf life: one year from date of shipment.