Great for Apparel and Beyond.
Our Superflex products are perfect for school and athletic logos, tagless labels, athletic names and numbers, decorative graphics, and branded logos for non-apparel related items. Its durability and incomparable opacity make these Superflex heat transfers perfect for printing athletic meshes, course and textured materials like pique polos, nylon sheel and twill. They are extremely versatile, with uses far beyond the apparel industry. Superflex HP is also a great solution for branding items in the home-goods industry, like vacuum bags, mattress covers, curtains and rugs.
When to Use Superflex
- For tiling athletic names and numbers on uniforms
- For open mesh fabrics like football and basketball jerseys
- For coarse and textured materials like pique polos, athletic meshes, shell nylon windbreakers, etc.
This is a custom item. Please call or email to order:
- Adheres to difficult substrates
- Dye blocker available
- No Clear Border on Single Color Designs
- Fast and Easy Application
- CPSIA compliant / Non-Phthalate
- Berry Compliant
For user on Apparel and Industrial Substrates
- Cotton & Cotton Blends
- Polyester & Rayon
- Dri- Fit & Moisture Wicking
- Spandex & Lycra
- Athletic Mesh
- Bamboo & Hemp
- Nylon Shell
- Time: 8 -10 seconds
- Temperature: 325° – 345° F / 163° – 174°C
- Pressure: 35-40 lbs.
- Peel Cold
- Pre-heat materials
Minimum Line Weights:
- Positive line weight: 1pt.
- Negative line weight: 1pt.
Heat Transfer Storage:
- Heat transfers should be stored in original packaging until ready for use.
- Store away from direct heat, sunlight and high humidity.
- Shelf life: one year from date of shipment.