Versatility is the Name of the Game
This screen printed heat transfer product works
beautifully on a wide variety of fabrics, including
some difficult treated materials. Tuftrans II is
considered to be the heat transfer for applying to
those “hard-to-apply: substrates. it’s powerful
adhesive can penetrate some of the most difficult
industrial materials and adhere with unyielding
strength & longevity. Tuftrans II’s durability makes it
the perfect product for applying branded logos to
occupational work wear, household and medical
devices and orthopedic soft good products.
Perfect for a Variety of Materials
Its low application temperature makes this an ideal
product for branding on heat sensitive Industrial
materials like nylon denier, leather/faux leather/suede,
Velcro, molded neoprene, as well as cotton & cotton
blends and polyester & Polyester & polyester blends.
Tuftrans II is extremely opaque, holds exceptional detail
and is extremely stretchable. Tuftrans II is solvent free
and is CPSIA compliant for Phthalates & Lead.
This is a custom item. Please call or email to order:
- Adheres to difficult substrates
- CPSIA compliant for Phthalates & Lead
- Dye Blocker Available
- Great for stretchable fabrics
- Low-temp application for sensitive fabrics
- Cotton & Cotton Blends
- Polyester & Rayon
- Dri-Fit & Moisture Wicking
- Spandex & Lycra
- Athletic Mesh
- Bamboo & Hemp
- Canvas & Burlap
- Time: 10 – 12 seconds
- Temperature: 290˚- 325˚F / 143˚C – 162˚C
- Pressure: 35 – 40 lbs.
- Peel Cold
- Pre-heat all materials
Minimum Line Weights:
- Positive line weight: 1 pt
- Negative line weight: 1 pt.
Heat Transfer Storage:
- Heat transfers should be stored in original packaging until ready for use.
- Store away from direct heat, sunlight and high humidity.
- Shelf life: one year from date of shipment.