The Industry’s Premium Stretchable Heat Transfer
Ultraspan II is a super versatile multi-purpose stretchable heat transfer for synthetic fabrics. It has been specifically developed for stretchable materials like Spandex, Lycra & Neoprene and is made to stretch with the fabric without cracking or losing shape. Ultraspan II utilizes a durable semitransparent border which is nearly invisible once applied to your substrate. Ultraspan II is a spot color heat transfer that is
extremely soft to the touch, delivers remarkable detail and can be printed with up to 10 spot Pantone® colors
For Various Industries & Uses
Ultraspan II allows you to add a decorative and functional element to active wear, swimsuits, wet-suits and other performance fabrics. Use it for large graphics, small logos, tagless neck labels and so much more. Ultraspan II is also a great branding tool for the medical & orthopedic industries, as it can be used as a method for private labeling items like molded neoprene, sports braces & soft good medical devices with corporate logos & names.
This is a custom item. Please call or email to order:
- Superior stretch capability
- Durable wash resistance
- Holds great detail
- Phthalate compliant
- Metallic & shimmer inks available
For Use On:
- Cotton & Cotton Blends
- Polyester & Polyester Blends
- Dri-Fit & Moisture Wicking
- Spandex & Lycra
- Bamboo & Hemp
- Time: 8 – 10 seconds
- Temperature: 330˚F – 340˚F / 166˚C – 171˚C
- Pressure: 35 – 40 lbs.
- Peel Cold
- Pre-heat materials
Minimum Line Weights:
- Positive line weight: 1 pt.
- Negative line weight: 1 pt.
Heat Transfer Storage:
- Heat transfers should be stored in original packaging until ready for use.
- Store away from direct heat, sunlight and high humidity
- Shelf life: one year from date of shipment.