Insta Graphic Systems is excited to debut its New Insta 288 Manual Swing-Away heat press with an oversized platen. The new Insta 288 Manual Swing Away heat press machine is, with its 20” x 25” platens, our largest manual machine. Insta 288 can be used in the sublimation market because of its oversized platens and its ability to generate even temperature & pressure – which are essential in the application of sublimation transfers. It can also be used by contractors for the application of various types of heat transfers. Insta 288 is chosen for its fast heat recovery, accurate temperature, even pressure and its ability to achieve consistent results under 24/7 use.
Quality You Can Count On
Insta 288 has been strategically designed to generate & evenly distribute tremendous pressure throughout its upper & lower platens. Its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within, to produce constant and long lasting heat. A successful heat transfer application requires three key elements to work in tandem: Time, temperature & pressure. Insta 288 has mastered those elements and gets the job done every time.
- Swing-Away Design
- Its swing-away design makes this an extremely user-friendly machine by giving you completely unobstructed access to the lower platen while you work. Loading garments and placing transfers is hassle-free.
- Interchangeable Lower Platens
- Its lower platen can be easily removed with Insta’s original Quick-Change™ mechanism and replaced with smaller accessory platens for printing on pockets, sleeves, pant legs, back-neck and much more. Interchangeable lower platens provide you with tremendous printing versatility, all in one machine.
- Cast-In Tubular Heating Element
The tubular heating element is cast into the aluminum upper platen, heating the metal from within. The element is coiled throughout the upper platen to provide a reliable and even circulation of heat out to all corners.
- H-frame and lightweight construction
- Ergonomic wrap-around handle made from stainless steel
- Swing-away upper platen 20”X25”s
- Manual operation
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade)
- Protective heat shroud.
- Depth: 49” (124.5 cm)
- Width: 39” (99 cm)
- Height: 22” (55.9 cm)
- Power: 230 volt – 3300 Watts, 14.4 Amps
- Platen Size: 20”x25” standard (50.8 x 63.5 cm)
- Additional Accessories available for purchase – 6″x6″, 6″x9″, 6″x15″, 10″x15″
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs