Preventive maintenance suggestions to give your heat press a long, trouble-free life.
Did you know you can prolong the life of your Insta heat press machine by following these simple maintenance tips?
- Always keep your machine in a safe/clean environment.
- Do not increase the pressure above the recommended manufacturer settings.
- Remember, thicker substrates mean the actual applied pressure is higher than what you have set the press to.
- Periodically grease the machine to keep it working smoothly and efficiently.
- Clean the upper heating element weekly with mineral spirits when the platen is cool.
- When it becomes necessary, replace worn out parts with the manufacturer’s recommended parts.
- Last but not least, clean the machine and the surrounding fittings regularly since they can accumulate excess grease.
Here’s to another 20 years of happy printing!
View our video below for maintaining an Insta Heat Press Machine: