The Industry’s Premium Stretchable Heat Transfer
Ultima™ is a versatile, multi-purpose, stretchable heat transfer for synthetic fabrics. It has been specifically developed for stretchable materials like Spandex, Lycra & Neoprene and is made to stretch with the fabric without cracking or losing shape. Ultima™ utilizes a durable semi-transparent border, which is nearly invisible once applied to your substrate.
For Various Industries & Uses
Ultima™ allows you to add a decorative and functional element to activewear, swimsuits, wetsuits and other performance fabrics. Use it for large graphics, small logos, tagless neck labels and so much more. Ultima™ is also a great branding tool for the medical & orthopedic industries. It can be used as a method for embellishing items like molded neoprene, sports braces & soft good medical devices.
- Superior stretch capability
- Great for tagless labels and logos
- Ideal for performance & activewear
- Metallic & shimmer inks available
- CPSIA & Berry Amendment Compliant
- Made in USA
- Performance & Activewear
- Yoga Apparel
- Orthopedic Soft Goods
- Bags & Accessories
- Synthetic Blends
- Polyester & Rayon
- Dri-Fit & Moisture Wicking
- Spandex & Lycra
- Time: 7 – 10 seconds
- Temperature: 330˚ – 350˚F
- Pressure: 40 lbs.
- Peel Warm
- Pre-heat synthetic materials (2 – 5 seconds)